SPANISH D.I.E. EXAMS
The D.I.E. (International Diploma of Spanish) is one of the most generally acknowledged and recognised Spanish language certifications in the world, together with the D.E.L.E.
It allows children as young as nine years old, as well as teenagers, young adults, and adults, to acquire certificates certifying their level of Spanish linguistic ability: oral, written, or both.
The following is a breakdown of this qualification:
- Elemental, Básico, Intermedio, Avanzado, Superior, and Dominio are the six oral levels.
- Elemental-A1, Básico-A2, Intermedio-B1, Avanzado-B2, Superior-C1, and Dominio-C2 are the six written levels: Elemental-A1, Básico-A2, Intermedio-B1, Avanzado-B2, Superior-C1, and Dominio-C2.
- Business, Tourism, and Health are the three levels of expertise.
Online D.I.E. : It is possible to complete six levels of general Spanish and three levels of specialisation.
The purpose of the D.I.E. is to assess each candidate’s ability to converse successfully with other Spanish speakers.
WHO IS THE D.I.E. FOR?
• Professionals who work with people who speak Spanish.
• Students who want to strengthen their college applications or resumes.
• Anyone of any age who wishes to have their Spanish language studies officially recognised, regardless of their course of study.
For many persons who want to work or study in Spanish-speaking nations, or conduct worldwide business, certification in the Spanish language is a valuable and important credential.
One of the most appealing options available to individuals seeking an internationally recognised certification is the FIDESCU D.I.E.