In today’s world, it is very important that you understand foreign languages to get the MNCs’ jobs to communicate with the foreign clients and deal with them by totally expressing to them in their own language without any language barrier.

Talking about the foreign language, these days, learning Spanish is highly beneficial for the people aspiring to do a job in the MNCs as it is the second most spoken language in the world. These days it is not difficult to study Spanish in India as people can enroll themselves in the Spanish language course in Mumbai.

Now, let us look at a few Certified courses in the Spanish language, which will help you to learn the Spanish language and also understand the ideology and culture of the Spanish people. The best Spanish classes in Mumbai, i.e. Cambridge institute, provides the preparation for these courses.

  • SIELE exams:

The international evaluation service of the Spanish language, this certified exam course provides the official certificate on Spanish proficiency. This course contains four exams from A1 to C1. If you prepare well for this exam then, in the end, you will be able to read, write, and speak Spanish like a professional. The Spanish language classes in Mumbai help the students aspiring to learn Spanish to prepare for this exam.

  • DELE Exams:

DELE stands for Diploma of Spanish as a Foreign language. These exams are internationally recognized and ensure that the person enrolling in this course should thoroughly learn the Spanish language. This exam is issued by Instituto Cervantes. Instituto Cervantes is a Spanish institution that aims to spread the Spanish language and culture all over the world. These exams have six levels.

  • CELU:

CELU stands for Certificate of Spanish: language and use. These exams are conducted by the Ministry of education and the Ministry of foreign affairs and worship of Argentina. This certification does not have any expiry date. This is a mandatory exam to prepare for people aspiring to study in Argentina.

  • CCSE exams:

People above 18 years of age are eligible for this exam. This exam is generally for people to get Spanish citizenship. This test has 25 questions. In this exam, the 60% question is based upon the constitution, and the rest 40% questions in the exam are based upon the Spanish culture and society. You should give 60% correct answers to pass in this exam.


The Cambridge institute in Mumbai helps the students to prepare for all these courses. Many people might think that Spanish language classes in Mumbai fees are very high, but the fact is the Cambridge institute provides the best facilities to learn Spanish at a very affordable rate.