People mostly study French because of gaining employment. Through the TEF or TCF French exam, you will be able to use your French skills in different careers. Moreover, you will also get a certification that will help you in your future.
How long does it take to clear the TEF or TCF French exam?
You normally need six hundred to eight hundred hours of preparation to clear TEF or TCF exam. Altogether, it is better to take a preparation of two years.
The TEF structure consists of-
- Listening to comprehension- Sixty questions for getting three hundred sixty points.
- Reading the comprehension- Fifty questions for getting three hundred points.
- Oral expression- Two topics for four hundred fifty points.
- Written expression- Two topics for four hundred fifty points.
The TCF exam follows the same structure and is of the following types-
- TCF- for professional, academic, and personal reasons.
- TCF Canada and TCF Quebec.
- TCF French nationality
- TCF DAP.
If you need to prepare for your TEF or TCF exam, you can contact Cambridge Institute, Mumbai. It is also located in some other places in India such as Ghatkopar, Kandivali, Andheri, as well as Mumbai.
For Details Contact us–Cambridge Institute, Mumbai.