A proficiency test is necessary for the language you are newly acquainted with. The type of the examination would depend upon the purpose of your French language completion certificate. We have listed down the French language examinations to ease your process.
Why should you give French Language exams?
There are several pros associated with learning the French language-
- A test would help you to demonstrate your caliber in a new language.
- It is extremely beneficial for studying abroad, especially where French is the official language.
- Employers prefer multilingual candidates who can represent them on an international platform.
French language examinations:-
- Le Diplôme Initial de Langue Française (DILF) is an exam for the beginner’s who’re willing to qualify for the DELF or DALF. It evaluates the candidate’s basic knowledge of French, which corresponds to the A1 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. The French ministry of education offers the certificate, and the test is taken only in French areas.
- Le Diplôme d’Etudes en Langue Française (DELF) tests the ability of French citizen from different origins and foreign candidates to understand, write and speak French language fluently. DELF comprises of four independent diplomas namely, DELF A1, DELD A2, DELF B1 and DELF B2.
- Le Diplôme de Compétences en Langue (DCL) is specially formed to test the French language efficiency of the working candidates or aspiring employees searching for an international job.
- Le Test de Connaissance du français (TCF) is taken to assess your reaction to everyday life situations in France. This test includes two additional assessments and three compulsory tests, the latter consisting objective pattern.
Enrolling in a French language institute would be very helpful to get the proper guidance and training required for the proficiency tests. Cambridge institute in Mumbai provides French courses online and offline. Join their institute for a memorable learning process and enriched foreign language skills.
About Cambridge Institute:-
Cambridge Institute is one of the leading foreign language institutes in India offering writing, reading, and speaking courses in 6 different foreign languages. Being in the education industry for the past 13 years, our Institute offers specially designed foreign language courses with quality content coupled with a better learning environment. Our trainers largely concentrate on modern teaching methods and devote themselves to improvising the foreign language speaking ability of every student. It gives more importance to the current changing trend of business and trading between two different countries for which speaking fluently is highly essential.